ChemBioOffice is a scientifically intelligent, integrated suite of personal productivity tools that enables scientists and researchers to capture, store, retrieve and share data and information on compounds, reactions, materials and their properties. ChemBioOffice helps chemists and biologists to efficiently keep track of their work, visualise and gain a deeper understanding of their results and correlate biological activity with chemical structures.
ChemBioOffice includes the following applications:
- ChemBioDraw is used by hundreds of thousands of scientists around the world to quickly and effectively draw molecules, reactions and biological entities and pathways for use in documents and electronic lab notebooks; to search databases; and to generate accurate names from structures and to predict properties and spectra.
- ChemBioDraw for Excel adds chemical intelligence to Excel spreadsheets so that chemists can use Excel’s analysis, sorting and organisation tools to further manipulate and enrich sets of compounds and data and explore structure-activity relationships
- ChemBio3D generates 3D models so that chemists can view their compounds in three dimensions to assess shape and properties to maximise activity or specificity.
- ChemBioFinder is a chemically-intelligent personal database system that scientists use to organise their compounds and to search for and correlate structures with properties and to transform data into easy to understand graphs to easily discern structure-activity relationships
- CDSL Mobile is a site-deployable version of ChemDraw for iPad for Site Subscription customers
The tight integration that ChemBioOffice provides between these chemistry and biology applications enhances their individual value by enabling cross functional R&D teams to easily share files and documents and therefore communicate and collaborate more effectively.
ChemBioOffice includes optional personal versions of the E-Notebook ELN and Inventory applications for recording experiments and their outcomes and tracking samples and their locations in an integrated suite of scientifically intelligent applications.
ChemBioOffice enhances scientists’ personal productivity and helps them do better science by enabling them to organise and explore their compounds, reactions, materials and associated properties so that data can be turned into actionable information, and decisions can be made with greater confidence.
ChemBioOffice® Ultra 14.0 – the ultimate suite for chemists and biologists for increased personal productivity and enhanced decision-making.
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What Do Our Customers Say about Us?
I am impressed – somebody actually cares enough about customer relations, not only to honour a promise to reply, but to remember the request! I hope your company appreciates you as much as I do.RE, London, UK
Good tutor genuinely interested in student’s needs. This course provided all I needed and more.GS, Great Dunmow, UK
Just would like to express my sincere appreciation to both Adept Scientific UK and Vissim Support team on their swift efficient and friendly responses of my problems. This is by far the best customer services I have received. Thank you.SQ, Manchester, UK
Excellent! Very much appreciated how the content was tailored to our needs.