in Mathcad 15
Mathcad is the most comprehensive,
yet practical, engineering calculation software available. Mathcad 15.0,
is designed to help engineers achieve best practices within the overall
Product Development process thru increased productivity, collaboration
enablement and process improvement. Here is just a short list of what
you will find in Mathcad 15.0:
What is new?
- Design of Experiment (DoE): Reduce the time and expense of conducting experiments through DoE by understanding the variables that will have the most influence on the experiment. DoE helps identify critical factors and optimal settings for a complex process. It provides templates for fewer, yet more intelligent experiments which are indispensable when having multiple variables to test.
- Direct access to Knovel
Math content – Reduce the time it takes to solve
your complex maths problems by quickly accessing Knovel’s full
list of reference works documented on Mathcad worksheets.
- Integration with Truenumbers
– Truenumbers enables the ability to easily communicate values
across applications and the organisation without loss of quantity o
integrity of the number. This allows results to be shared throughout
the organisation and the original meaning of the number stays constant.
- Integration with Kornucopia
software – Koruncopia reduces time and effort spent on
analysis by providing functions and templates using Mathcad-based documented
workflows, that improves interpretations and value of experimental data
and simulation results
- Continued integration with existing engineering platforms like Pro/ENGINEER, as well as with PTC’s Windchill® solutions, Windchill PDMLink® and Windchill ProductPoint®, enables better management of critical engineering content, making it easier to share and reuse information leading to best practices.
- Utilise READEXCEL, WRITEEXCEL, READFILE, the data import wizard and the Excel Add-in with Excel 2007.
- Windows 7 support.
Compare Mathcad 15 features
with earlier versions here.
See what's new in Mathcad
Prime 1.0 here.
Upgrade to new Mathcad